WorldMatch is a pioneer online company, providing premium gaming solutions to the most successful online casino operators since 2000.
Based in Italy, the provider has been specialising in the design and supply of online casino games over the last two decades in order to offer state-of-the-art game products, tailored to meet the operators’ objectives and players’ tastes and preferences.
WorldMatch runs a B2B business: the company works exclusively at the development of new games and provides its game offer only to those operators who hold a regular licence for their target markets.
WorldMatch‘s overall offer features 200+ games: 160 slot machines, 30 table games and all the variants of Video Poker, for desktop and mobile devices with a great choice of configurations in terms of volatility, different features, winning frequency and cross-platform jackpots.
To date some of the most important operators of the online gaming industry across Europe have chosen WorldMatch’s games, which have been implemented in hundreds of gambling sites.
The company hold a strong position in the Mediterranean region and especially in the Italian and Spanish markets, where it already numbers commercial agreements with top level .IT and .ES operators, such as: Lottomatica, Eurobet, Stanleybet, R. Franco Group, EveryMatrix, BetConstruct, Intralot, Merkur-Win, Goldbet, Microgame, etc..
The WorldMatch brand is internationally renowned and it is associated with concepts like innovation, state-of-the-art technology, product quality and customer-oriented service.
Milestones of our history:
- 2000 WorldMatch was founded.
- 2003 WorldMatch undertook an ambitious challenge by obtaining the first European Class 4 licence for the distribution of online games with no-download Flash technology, issued by the MGA, the Maltese Gaming Authority, in order to branch out to this new and promising market and to expand its international presence.
- 2004 WorldMatch released its first bouquet of Flash casino games.
- 2011 WorldMatch delivered a comprehensive bouquet of HD Table Games and Video Poker games to the Italian market.
- 2012 In conjunction with the Decree issued by ADM (the Italian Regulator) that ratified the liberalization of online slots, WorldMatch released the first bouquet of slots certified for the .IT market.
- 2013 WorldMatch was the first to launch onto the Italian market a batch of certified casino games developed specifically for mobile devices, with native iOS and Android technologies.
- 2016 WorldMatch completed the porting of all the games from Flash to HTML5.
- 2017 WorldMatch accomplished the DGOJ (the Spanish Regulator) certification process and delivered the games to the .ES market.